AV-99C - Smart Air Purifier
- Smart air purifier
- Three layer filter (Pre-filter, Carbon filter, HEPA H13 filter)
- Indicator light for indoor air quality
The AV-99C Smart Air Purifier improves the quality of your indoor air by removing 99.97%* of various dusts, gases, bacteria and viruses using a three-layer filter system and an integrated UV light. Its specific filter means it can contribute to reducing SARS-CoV-2 infection**.
** According to findings from a test conducted in March 2021, the AV-99C air purifier filter is known for its efficacy in reducing the infectiousness of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
How does the Lanaform AV-99c Smart Air Purifier work?
The Lanaform air purifier is based on the principle of a 3-layer filter and a UV light:
- The fan in the air purifier absorbs the polluted air.
- The pre-filter filters large particles such as dust, dirt and hair.
- Formaldehyde, petrol and other harmful gases, as well as unpleasant odours, are then filtered from the ambient air with an activated carbon filter.
- Fine particles such as pollen, allergens, dust and smoke are filtered through the HEPA filter.
- The UV light combats micro-organisms such as microbes, germs, viruses, bacteria and mildew.
- The clean air is pushed out into the ambient air through the air vent on the top of the air purifier.
Furthermore, thanks to its specific filter, it contributes to reduction in SARS-CoV-2 infection**.
Air quality display
The purifier has a PM2.5 sensor that detects small particles up to 2.5 μm in size. Furthermore, it displays the colour that corresponds to the concentration of particles in the ambient air.
Controls and checks in the app
Monitor air quality and control your air purifier any time, anywhere with the Lanaform Connect app.
Automatic mode and 4 manual speeds
Run your product in Automatic mode or select one of the 4 speeds and control the air flow and sound level.
Night mode with ultra-quiet operation
In Night mode, the screen brightness is reduced and the purifier works in near silence.
Smart filter condition indicator
The air purifier accurately calculates the lifespan of the filter based on the operating time. It alerts you when the filter needs to be replaced.
The air purifier has a timer function of 2 hours, 4 hours or 8 hours.
|Function||Smart Air Purifier|
|Filter(s)||Pre-filter, H13 antiviral HEPA, activated charcoal|
|Air Flow (m³ / h)||145|
|Frequency (Hz)||50, 60|
|Packed weight (Kg)||3.500000|
|Colour box dimensions||24.1 × 24.1 × 36.5 cm|