- Measures blood pressure and pulse rate automatically on the arm
- Memory function (2 X 60)
Easy to use, the the WBPM-110 wrist blood-pressure monitor measures blood pressure and heart rate.
Combining accuracy and ease of use, the WBPM-110 wrist blood-pressure monitor has been shown to prevent cardiovascular diseases by measuring your blood pressure and heart rate in the comfort of your own home.
Quick to use, the WBPM-110 wrist blood-pressure monitor also detects irregular heartbeats and displays the readings according to the WHO's assessment system using the measuring system on the dial.
Its memory function can store up to 60 measurements for 2 users while indicating a weekly average.
Finally, it is easy and quick to read and interpret the different measurements with its large LCD screen.
- Measures blood pressure and pulse rate automatically on the wrist
- 2 x 60 memory spaces
- Average of all the values recorded
- Average of the last 3 values recorded
- Ranking values measured on the colour spectrum according to the WHO's assessment system
- Cardiac arrhythmia screening
- Very clear LCD display
- Cuff size for wrist diameters from 14 to 19.5cm
- Displays the date and time
- Switches off automatically
- Low battery alert
- Storage temperature (°C/°F) -20°C to 50 °C
- Operating temperature (°C) 10°C to 40°C
- Low-battery alert : yes
- Type of measurement Blood pressure & heart beats
- Wrist circumference : 14 to 19.5 cm
- Battery : 2 x AAA 1.5V
- Memory space : yes
- Screen : LCD
- Screen dimensions 4.7 x 4 cm
- Measuring range :
- Heart rate: 40 to 180 Bpm
- Systolic pressure 60 – 260 mmHg
- Diastolic pressure 40 – 199 mmHg
- Accuracy of measurement :
Heart rate: +/- 5%
|IM - WBPM-110 - 2019||3.4 MB||Download|