- Upper and lower tract nebuliser
- Adult's mask et children's mask
- Easy to transport
The CN-100P is a compression nebuliser for the everyday treatment of diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tracts.
Combining technical sophistication and ease of use, the CN-100P nebulisation kit helps prevent diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tracts, limit their side effects and speed up recovery.
With its compression and high nebulisation capacity, the CN-100P converts the drug into a spray of microscopic droplets that can be easily inhaled so that the drug can then be propelled into the section of the respiratory tract that needs to be treated.
With low noise, the CN-100P nebuliser is quiet and comfortable to use.
Compact in appearance and USB or battery-operated, the nebuliser is very convenient to use, particularly when travelling or on the move.
- Compression nebuliser
- Suitable for upper and lower respiratory tracts
- High nebulisation capacity (> 0.3 mL/min)
- Compact design, battery or USB-operated
- Full-face mask and mouth piece
- Suitable for treating both children as well as adults
- Travel bag supplied
- Tank capacity: 0,001 L
- Contents: 2-10 ml
- Storage temperature: -25 °C to +35 °C
- Operating temperature: 5 °C à +40 °C
- Maximum pressure: 50hPa 360-550mmHg
- Nebulisation capacity (ml/min.): 0,3 ml/min
- Noise: 58 db
- Automatic shut-off: no
- Suitable for children: yes
- Remote control: no
- Battery: 4AAA 1,5V or USB 5V 1A
- Accessories supplied: paediatric mask, adult mask, tube, mouthpiece, storage bag
- Sterilisable accessories: yes
- Technology: compression
- CE: yes
- Medical product: yes
- EAN ref.: 5410984069040
- Weight: 0.24 kg
|IM - CN100P - 2017||14.6 MB||Download|