New Baby Scale
- Baby weighing scales
- 5-gr accuracy
- Tare weight function
The New Baby Scale baby weighing scales from Lanaform have been designed for baby's comfort and for all the family. They make it very easy to weigh your baby.
During the first few months of a baby’s life, it is important for mothers, particularly when they are breastfeeding, to check that the baby is eating well.
Lanaform offers electronic, convenient, ergonomic scales so that you can easily monitor your baby’s changing weight.
With its slim design and non-slip rubber feet, the Baby Scale means that you can
safelyweigh your baby to within an accuracy of 5 grams.
What’s more, New Baby Scale has a weight stabilisation system so that you can weigh your baby even when he or she is moving, as well as a “Tare” weight allowing you to weigh your baby easily using a towel.
Did you know?
Babies grow, and grow very quickly, during their first year. While at one year old, baby will have trebled its birth weight, its weight gain is greatest, putting on between 800g and 1kg per month, during the first three months.
- Contoured weighing surface ensuring comfort and maximum safety
- Accuracy : 5 grams
- Scope 18kg
- Tare weight function : perfect for using a towel
- Weight lock function for babies who wriggle
- Easy to clean
- Weight measuring unit : kg/lb/oz
- Switches off automatically
- Low battery alert
- Supplied with 1 CR2032, 3-volt battery
- Suitable for children: yes
- Automatic power-on: no
- Capacity: 0,05 à 18 kg
- Tare weight function: yes
- Memory space: no
- Screen: Lcd
- Measurement precision: ±0,005 kg (0,5kg-10kg) I ±0,010kg (10kg-15kg) I ±0,015kg (15kg-20kg)
- CE: yes
- EAN ref.: 5410984055500
- Weight: 2 kg