Pulse Oximeter S1
- Measurement of pulsed blood oxygen saturation (SpO2)
- Measurement of heart rate
The Lanaform Pulse Oximeter S1 is an easy way to monitor your heart rate as well your blood oxygen saturation (SP02).
- Storage temperature (°C/°F): -20°C to 60°C
- Operating temperature (°C): 0°C to 40°C
- Automatic shut-off: yes
- Suitable for children: no
- Low-battery indicator: yes
- Automatic power-on: yes
- Battery: 2AAA 1,5V
- Memory space: no
- Screen: Oled
- Measurement of pulsed blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse).
- Type of measurement: Spo2: 70%-99% Heart rate: 30-240BPM
- Particularly recommended for people suffering from
- Heart failure
- Chronic obstructive lung disease
- Sleep apnoea
- Very simple and completely painless measurement.
- Small and light, for use in the home or while travelling.
- 4 display modes.
- Automatic display direction.
- Real-time visual alarm function.
- +/- 50 hrs continuously.
- Battery level indicator.
- Switches off automatically
- Product dimensions: 8x6x5cm
- Voltage: 3V
- Medical product: yes
- EAN ref.: 5410984042593
- Weight: 0.085kg
The pulse oximeter can be used to measure your functional haemoglobin oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate. When placed on your finger, the device can be used not only at home, but also in a sporting context.
The pulse oximeter’s display interface can automatically pivot in all four directions depending on the parameters that have been detected and offers six display modes.