- Anti-cellulite, firming effect
- Micro-encapsulated active ingredients
- Bio-ceramic crystal fibre
Highly effective for slimming the hips and thighs, Secret Slim from Lanaform are slimming and firming shorts that combat cellulite.
- Sizes : S (36/38), M (38/40), L (40/42), XL (42/44) >> Size guide
- Technology : bioceramic crystals and microcapsules - firming and plumping - 3D knit
- Fabric composition: 60% polyester - 31% polyamide - 9% elastane
- Composition of microcapsules :CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS SEED OIL, FUCUS VESICULOSUS EXTRACT, PARFUM, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYL PHENYL METHYL PROPIONAL.
- Machine washable : Yes
- Weight : 0.2 kg
Discover the perfect combination of a slimming and firming girdle with Secret Slim from Lanaform.
Secret Slim combines 3 actions that have a direct and lasting impact on the figure:
- Immediate firming effect: Secret Slim redefines the figure immediately with its firming effect on the tummy and thighs and reshaping the buttocks.
- Anti-cellulite effect: With its combination of seaweed-based 3D ceramic fibre and cosmetic complex (1), Secret Slim helps inch loss on the tummy and hips, ensuring an anti-cellulite effect. The active cosmetic ingredient is released directly by the movement of the body while the ceramic fibre (2) helps remove fatty cells.
- Micromassage effect: With its unique 3D knit, Secret Slim creates a micromassage on the areas targeted, thus working on the orange-peel appearance and restoring the skin's softness, youth and elasticity.
Maximum loss (cm) observed after a clinical study carried out on 27 women:
- Thigh circumference: up to -1.6cm max.*
- Waist circumference: up to -3.4cm max.*
Instructions for use: Wear Secret Slim every day for 8 hours and for at least 28 days.
(1) The microcapsules are guaranteed to remain effective for up to 30 washes.
(2) With the natural properties of the bio-ceramic crystals, Secret Secret Slim continues to work after it has been washed - without losing its slimming power
*The results obtained are based on a clinical study carried out among 27 people aged between 25 and 65 years old over 28 days. These results may differ from one person to the next, depending on the product's morphology and conditions of use.