- Baby weighing scale with removable tray
- Weight stabilisation system
- Function variation displays
The Evolutive Scale baby weighing scale from Lanaform has been designed to monitor baby's development and that of the entire family with a single device.
During the first few months of a baby's life, it is important for young parents to monitor the development of baby's weight curve. With the versatile Evolutive Scale baby weighing scale, you can easily monitor changes in your baby's weight between two visits to the paediatrician using its Function variation.
With its slim design and non-slip rubber feet, the Evolutive Scale allows you to weigh your baby sitting or lying down to within an accuracy of 5 grams.
Once your baby becomes too big for the tray, the baby scale can be converted into weighing scale for the whole family by removing the detachable baby tray.
What's more, the Evolutive Scale has a weight stabilisation system so that even the wriggliest of babies can be accurately weighed and a "Tare" weight function allows you to weigh your baby easily using a towel.
- Detachable baby tray with a contoured surface guaranteeing comfort and maximum safety
- Capacity of the scale: up to 150kg
- Accuracy: 5g up to 20kg | 50g from 20kg to 150kg
- HOLD function stabilises the weight measurement for wriggly babies.
- Tare weight function deducts the initial weight, so perfect for using a towel
- Function variation calculates the difference between the new weight measurement and the previous weight measurement
- Easy to clean
- Weight measuring unit: kg/lb/oz
- Switches off automatically
- Low battery alert and overloading
- Suitable for children: yes
- Max. capacity: 0.05 to 150kg
- Tare weight function: yes
- Function variation: yes
- Easy to read with the large LCD screen
- Low battery indicator & overloading
- Touchpad operation
- Unit of measurement: kg, lb, oz
- Automatic stop mechanism
- 3 AAA batteries (supplied)
|Evolutive Scale||1.3 MB||Download|